We utilize our leadership position and passion for innovation and collaboration to help build a better industry.
At Kinetic, we have a long history of being leaders in the construction industry and believe in providing assistance, advice and expertise on issues critical to the industry’s continued success. Kinetic’s Senior Management team sets the example through their active participation in industry organizations and committees.
Kinetic’s founder Bill Gyles has been an integral part of the construction industry for the past 30 years. Bill has served on numerous boards and committees including: CCA [Director], BCCA [Chair], VICA [Chair], Advisory Council on Construction Training, and chaired the BCCA Design-Build Task Force. In 2014, Bill was recognized by his peers for all of his contributions and was presented the Canadian Construction Association’s “Person of the Year” Award.
A number of our younger employees are members of the VICA or VRCA U40 committees. Both committees actively work to encourage young workers to consider the construction industry as their chosen career path, in addition to donating both time and materials to local community groups.
Members of the Kinetic team that are currently actively involved in the construction industry include:
• Katy Fairley, Vice-President – Business Development, previously spearheaded the creation of the Women in Construction [WiC] group and currently sits on the VICA, VRCA and CCA boards as a Director. Katy is also heavily involved in various task forces and committees at the local, provincial and national level as well.
• Mark Liudzius, Vice-President and Victoria Branch Manager, currently serves on BCCA’s Innovation Committee and the Standards and Practices Committee with VICA.
• Trevor Coyle, Project Superintendent, initiated the recent establishment of the Nanaimo U40 group. The purpose of this group is to provide young leaders with exposure to educational resources, technology and networking opportunities that will help advance them in their careers and promote their organizations.
• Nomfundo Dlamini, Marketing Coordinator, currently sits on the Canadian Construction Women [CCW] board as director-at-large.
• Elle Fairley, Project Coordinator currently sits on the VICA U40 Executive Team as the Sponsorship Executive, specifically assisting with event planning and sponsorship. She also attends WiC events.
• Jessica Sidhu, Project Coordinator currently volunteers on the executive committee of the U40 Nanaimo group and attends VICA and WiC events.
In the future, as we have done in the past, Kinetic will continue to support and encourage staff to volunteer their time with construction industry associations. By doing this, Kinetic has the opportunity to provide advice and expertise on issues such as work quality, on-the-job safety and demonstrating ethics.
Membership & Participation
In Our Industry
Join Our Team
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, at a company where hard work and experience is rewarded, we want to hear from you. Our employees are proud to be part of the Kinetic team, evidenced by the fact that most of our staff have been with us for the long term. We are proud of the corporate culture we have developed over 30 years in business.